Leasing Consultant, Multifamily
Job Description Summary
As a Leasing Consultant, you will play an important role with the onsite management team. Our Leasing Consultants look forward to working with an exceptionally skilled and highly trained team, geared to support your efforts to be successful.
Our Leasing Consultants are people who make a big impact in many small ways - a friendly smile, a welcoming handshake, a genuine interest in the people walking through the property office door. Our Leasing Consultants create a positive and lasting influence on visitors, prospects, and residents, and understand the importance of first impressions.
As a Leasing Consultant, you manage your own success by attaining leasing goals, such as occupancy and rent growth, and by building rapport with prospects and residents.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Generate interest in the community by touring the property with prospects as you answer questions about the numerous amenities, local community, and beautiful grounds.
- Drive the sale by highlighting the quality of the community and the lifestyle of an apartment home.
- Assist prospects in qualifying for an apartment home by collecting appropriate information and initiating background checks.
- Ensure apartments are prepared for move-in.
- Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
- You will also use your attention to detail, planning and organizing skills to perform required office activities and coordinate paperwork related to apartment home rentals.
- Other duties as assigned
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Basic computer skills in a Windows environment
- Possess a valid real estate license as required by state regulations
- Assist the leasing activities of the leasing staff.
- Be courteous and professional
- Be well organized and be able to meet deadlines
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Be professional and a team player
- College Coursework or Associates Degree required
- 1+ years of related experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Regularly required to travel outside between properties in varying weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may need to travel from floor to floor, climb stairs, and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. The employee may also be regularly required to remain in a stationary position (sit or stand) for 85% of the time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery and regularly required to walk, talk, and hear. Must be able to travel up to 5% of the time. Travel may vary in frequency and duration.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.