Customer Service Representative
Job Description Summary
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide inbound customer service phone and email support to customers with questions, issues, or requesting facility services. Provides a variety of documentation duties as a result of these inquiries for the facility. Will act as key point of contact with customers, promoting positive customer relationships. Will respond and follow up to customer inquiries by researching status of work requests and projects. Interact with other departments to ensure services are met.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Answers telephone inquiries for the day to day building maintenance issues, following standards, dispatch appropriate personnel as required, or redirect calls as necessary. Escalate calls as required.
* Receives all work order requests via telephone or email and creates work order, determining description, correct trade skill set, priority, location, requestor and contact information.
* Utilizes multiple CMMS systems to distribute, coordinate, track and monitor requests
* Contacts customers to ascertain data omitted on work orders and follow up to determine customer satisfaction.
* Maintains ongoing contact with Internal Clients to ensure follow through on requests (work order updates, completion, etc.)
* Has general knowledge of facilities, technician capabilities, and knowledge of equipment used.
* Provides daily transitions to team and Management to include unresolved issues, main events and quality programs
* Tracks and assists in resolution of customer issues and follow-up.
* May be asked to perform random completed WO surveys to provide management with customer satisfaction report.
* Follows the utmost professionalism, positive corporate image, and enthusiasm when dealing with customer.
* Must be able to work in a team environment, communicate with other agents, develop computer skills, and promote a positive work ethic.
* Other duties assigned by Supervisor or Senior Leadership.
REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education and/or Experience):
* High School diploma or equivalency.
* Experience in a maintenance environment and has an understanding of how it functions.
* Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently.
* Customer service experience in a contract service industry
* Strong computer and verbal communication skills, including experience with a CMMS and Web-based Management Systems.
* Pleasant and personable and patient disposition
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to remain calm and courteous when handling difficult calls and requests.
* Ability to apply sound judgment and decision-making skills in dealing with a variety of issues.
* Able to accurately enter data into a database.
* This individual should be self-motivated, stress and pressure resistant, as well as a quick learner.
* Must be willing to continue training in their skill set to maintain knowledge in the latest equipment and technologies in their assigned duties.
* Have the ability and willingness to work rotational shift, if necessary, including days, evenings, and nights as well as overtime, weekends and holidays as required.
* Willingness to perform all assigned tasks within their ability.
* Proficient with Office 365, Excel,
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.