Job Description Summary
The Cleaner will work under the supervision of the Custodial Manager or Supervisor and perform a variety of custodial duties for C&W Services. Such duties shall be in accordance with established standards, instructions, and procedures of C&W Services.
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Receiving orders, ensuring everything on the order is correct and delivered. Orders for the day will be outlined with important details of the catering order (vendor, serve time, room number).
* During food set up porter should be monitoring the vendors, assuring that the order matches the invoice, and the food is presented appropriately (Porter will have the order printed out to cross check quality and quantity).
* Setting up orders in accordance with tenant policy.
* Taking down orders in accordance with tenant policy and food safety guidelines.
* Food is to be set out for 2-2.5 hours. After that time frame the food should be cleared to abide by food safety (There will be cases where the meeting has requested to leave the food longer / the meeting should not be disrupted for clearing. Catering coordinator will relay that information if necessary).
* Retrieve office supplies needed for each floor and distribute throughout the tenant space.
* Moving tables and chairs (on wheels) to fit necessary set up requirements for meetings.
o Replace liners in waste baskets and trash containers per specs.
* Basic cleaning responsibilities requires no previous experience
* Fluent English, reading and writing
* Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision, and to function cooperatively as part of a team
* Ability to use cleaning tools and equipment.
* Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance.
Note: This position requires compliance with our COVID related protocols, which may also include client-specific requirements. This might include, but is not limited to,
either providing documentation of full vaccination as per CDC (if in U.S.) or public health mandate (if in Canada) guidelines or agreeing to regular COVID testing.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.