Mental Health Professional - Remote Washington State
Location: Redmond, Washington
Type: Part Time
Required Education: Masters
Independent Medical Groups
Telecommuting is allowed.
Internal Number: 001
About This Opportunity: CareATC is currently looking for a licensed Mental Health Professional that will work collaboratively with the primary care/interdisciplinary treatment team as a patient advocate. The CareATC approach to is to work with our patient population to assists in chronic disease management through therapeutic interventions, clinic support and ongoing education.
The role of the Mental Health Professional:
Provide therapy using evidence based therapeutic modalities to help patients process and identify personal stressors; related to relationships, family, parenting issues, trauma, mental illness, addiction, or abuse.
Explore coping skills and new ways of focusing on strengths to improve emotional wellness.
Assist patients in making lasting changes to improve their overall health using therapeutic interventions.
Be a facilitator to ensure patients continuity of care and serve as a conduit between the services of the health center and the community.
Provide psychoeducation to patients and employers.
Identify Patient's Social Determinants of Health needs within the population they are serving and address barriers by referring patients to community resources, RX navigation or helping patients to understand insurance benefits.
· Must hold a M.S.W (Master of Social Work) or equivalent degree from a graduate school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
· Must hold current License with the Board of Social Work (LCSW, LPC) or equivalent license or related field and be in good standing
· Must have at least 12 months of experience, in the last 24 months, with assessing and providing evidence-based individual counseling to patients within a mental health or health care facility.
· Must have at least 12 months of direct hands-on experience in the last 24 months with computer operations, basic word processing, data entry, and use of an automated medical record system.
· Prefer those with recent experience (within the past 3 years) providing integrated behavioral health services within a primary care setting.
· No Cost Primary Care, Onsite Prescriptions, and telehealth- All employees, spouse, and dependent children ( under age 26)
CareATC: Provide patient care the way you always envisioned within a Health Center setting
The CareATC Difference:
Our unique model partners directly with the employer and does not use the traditional fee-for-service health care. This allows physicians and their clinical staff to focus on being the patient centered medical home for their patients and are not burdened by managing the financial aspect of the business.
Our structure is a win for:
The Patient- little or no cost for excellent medical care nor dispensed medication,
The Provider- consistent schedule allowing for work life balance, no on-call schedule and no weekend, or holiday schedules. Allows for consistent income with manageable productivity expectations.
The Employer: an excellent benefit resulting in happier, healthier employees and families which will reduce the costs on their medical plans.