Experience Level: Any experience Level Considered.
Function: Equine Veterinary Tech Services and Sales Professional
Education: DVM, VMD or equivalent
Arenus Animal Health, headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, has exciting growth opportunities for Technical Services Veterinarians in the Northeast, Kentucky and Texas. As a provider of efficacious nutraceutical solutions to the veterinary practitioner Arenus maintains a unique position in the veterinary industry. This opportunity is perfect for those that have the passion to work with people and horses and love training and case management. Although equine veterinary practice background is advantageous, it is not essential for the person with equine industry background.
Technical Service Veterinarians will work part-time to develop and maintain relationships with practicing equine veterinarians and horseman by providing high quality products, product training and client support with case consultations in an on-going effort to improve the quality of life for pets & horses.
1. Effectively, introduce products/ programs, provide product/program training and case consultations.
2. Provide phone and video conferencing support.
3. Provide support through clinic visits.
4. Develop and effectively manage all small animal & equine veterinary accounts with support and guidance of VP of Global Sales and Nutrition.
5. Provide support directly to horseman via Arenus product knowledge and general Equine Nutrition.
6. Supply management with market feedback and information.
7. Occasional overnight travel, including trade shows, conferences, and/or special events.
8. Provide sales support to veterinary clinics and assist clinics with product orders when necessary.
9. Support Sales Team with clinic product/program team trainings both in person and virtually.
EXPERIENCE WITHIN EQUINE INDUSTRY IS A MUST, ultimately, we would like to employ an equine veterinarian with equine industry background on a part time basis to complement their veterinary work. Most work, although not all will be “virtual”.
· DVM or Equivalent
· Prior Experience with Arenus Products
· Sales Experience
· Passion for Horses, People, and Nutrition
· Must be a self-starter and have a desire to learn and share that knowledge with others
· Passion for science and using science to improve the lives of animals and humans
Arenus Animal Health was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in wonderful Fort Collins, Colorado. Arenus was formed with a focus on science and the mission of providing veterinarians with the best nutraceutical solutions available through product development based upon research and clinical evidence. Arenus has grown to be a respected and trusted manufacturer of nutraceutical as well as topical equine health products. Located in Fort Collins, Colorado; Arenus employees a team of highly motivated individuals to service the equine veterinarian, both nationally and internationally. Arenus is managed by veterinarians and nutritionists and has a dedication to equine veterinary medicine.