Ensure that the community pool area(s) meet safety, appearance, and operational standards established by the Company and enforce all posted pool rules.
Job Responsibilities: 1. Clean pool(s) and hot tub(s) of debris and vacuums dirt and grime from the bottom as needed.
2. Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the pool area(s) by ensuring that grounds, furniture, and building exteriors are neat, clean, and organized. 3. Enforce communities' general pool rules for the well-being of all that use the pool facilities.
4. Maintain tools and equipment and ensure that they are in proper working order, request replacements as necessary, and assist in stocking inventory.
5. Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
6. Assist Service Technicians in performing their duties and responsibilities as needed or as requested
* Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and complying with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s).
* Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
* Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity
* Periodic exposure to outside elements where temperature, weather, and/or landscape may be unpleasant and/or hazardous. Must be able to be exposed to sun for long periods of time.
* Flexible schedules with regular weekend work.
* Incumbents need to be able to bend, stoop, climb ladders, reach, carry objects, and crawl in confined areas.
* Incumbents must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, or maneuver weights of up to thirty (30) pounds independently and fifty (50) pounds with assistance.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
* Knowledge of pool maintenance and repair techniques. Demonstrated ability to understand and comprehend instructions. Immediately reports any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, associate/resident/visitor injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to the appropriate individual(s).
* Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts, respond courteously to questions and requests, and stay calm when addressing and resolving customer problems.
* Ability to swim is required.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.