Artemis Vein and Aesthetic Center specializes in treatment of venous disease, varicose veins and spider veins. We are located in Westminster and Conifer, Colorado. Artemis is seeking a qualified Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) or Registered Vascular Sonographer for part-time or prn work. We are a new and growing practice with opportunities for a sonographer to advance their skills. We offer a dynamic team approach with emphasis placed on individualized patient care.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform venous Ultrasound mappings of the lower extremities to aid the physician in establishing an appropriate treatment plan.
- Perform Limited and Follow-Up Ultrasound exams on patients after procedures have been performed.
- Perform other Ultrasound exams as required by the physician.
- Maintain competency in aeseptic technique.
- Assist the physician in Endovenous Laser Ablation, Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy and Phlebectomy procedures.
- Assist in setting up and cleaning up of the procedure rooms before and after each patient.
- Assist in inventory management of supplies for procedures.
- Assist the staff in cleaning and sterilization of instruments as well as maintenance of the Autoclave as needed.
- Assist the staff in patient call backs as needed.
- Work with the office administrative staff and physician to maintain efficient flow of patients in the time allotted for appointments.
- The ability to work independently or with minimal supervision, as well as the ability to work as a strong team member with other staff.
- Maintain quality of work, skills and certifications that comply with standards set by Artemis Vein and Aesthetic Center.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize complex tasks.
- Hold patient care as the number one priority during the treatment plan while maintaining a pleasant, calm and caring demeanor.
- Must have a RVT (Registered Vascular Technologist) or RVS (Registered Vascular Sonographer) certification from an accredited Ultrasound program.
- Previous experience in lower extremity superficial venous vascular sonography is desirable.
Additional Salary Information: Competitive wages that are negotiable with your schedule
Internal Number: RVT - 1
About Artemis Vein Center
Artemis Vein and Aesthetic Center specializes in treatment of venous disease, varicose veins and spider veins. We are located in Westminster and Conifer, Colorado. We offer a dynamic team approach with emphasis placed on individualized patient care.