Join the Jeannene Talbott American Family Insurance Agency team in Indianapolis, IN!
Sales representative candidates must have the ability to develop knowledge of the local market, prospect for new business and use consultative selling techniques.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Competitive hourly pay rate plus commission and/or bonuses
· Paid training
· Paid Time Off
· Flexible Schedule, can be either part time or full time
· Dental, Vision, PTO
We believe people are an organization’s most valuable asset, and their ideas and experiences matter. From our CEO to our agency force, we’re committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore our customers’ dreams in ways never imagined.
The sales representative is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.
• Bilingual Spanish preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One year of experience in a sales environment, preferably including marketing, prospecting, cold calling, networking, preparing quotes and delivering presentations
• Property and Casualty insurance license is preferred before starting and is required after beginning employment
About American Family Enterprise
At American Family Insurance, we know how hard our customers and employees work to achieve their dreams. That's why, for over 90 years, we have made it our mission to protect those dreams. It's all part of who we are and who we’ll always be… innovative, caring, agile, trustworthy, transparent and passionate. We are a strong, forward-looking company and a proven leader in our industry. And if you are looking to make a difference, we are looking for you.