Sannam S4 helps leading educational institutions develop and succeed in high-growth education markets, including North America.
Sannam S4 is seeking a part-time International Officer (North America) to provide recruitment support and partnership development for a leading UK university, the University of Bradford.
The University of Bradford - with over 50 years of academic excellence we continue to grow our international reputation, course provision, and research impact.
Bradford has always been pioneers in developing new course subjects and modes of teaching, reflecting and anticipating the needs of employers, our students, and of society as a whole; our course provision and research strategy is designed in response to the changing business, social, scientific and environmental landscape.
Today our associations and networks span the globe; from strong links to leading local and national employers, to academic partner institutions, to the World Technology Universities Network, we are an outward facing institution committed to the creation, dissemination, and application of knowledge for the benefit of global society.
Bradford has an alumni community of more than 140,000 graduates in over 175 countries worldwide. This role, as a member of Sannam S4’s higher education advisory team, will support the University’s international admissions team, focusing on the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions of the USA.
The role will be home-based in either the Northeastern or Mid-Atlantic recruitment area. The role reports into Sannam S4’s Client Success Manager.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Sannam S4 does not sponsor employment visas.
To enhance the capacity of the University, which is seeking to strengthen its presence in the US, this role will work to develop and implement outreach, marketing and recruitment strategies to increase the number of full-time on-campus undergraduate (UG), postgraduate taught (PGT) and postgraduate research (PGR) students from North America.
- Identifies opportunities and effectively communicates these opportunities in the form of written strategic plans, to increase market visibility for the University, advising and developing marketing and communication strategies and viable advertising opportunities in the US market and other means of raising awareness about study at the University.
- Provides market insight on North America trends and makes recommendations to support informed decision making for the development of the marketing strategies of these markets.
- Develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders including high school counselors, prospective students, and parents.
- Liaises closely with a range of colleagues in the Directorate of Outreach, Recruitment and Marketing and the University’s faculties, and acts as a key contact for this office’s staff and other University personnel visiting the USA.
- Represents the University at education and recruitment fairs, conferences and school visits. Comfortable preparing and delivering presentations to a range of audiences. Confident in the logistical planning and coordination of the travel details for the above events.
- Contributes to the development of online and offline marketing tools, including social media, and presence on relevant online media; and will also contribute in the development of printed materials to support the University’s international recruitment activities.
- Liaises with the University’s Division of Alumni Relations to develop a system for best utilizing local alumni networks focusing on recruitment activities.
- Is a team player providing mutual support and encouragement to other team members.
- Develops effective internal and external working relationships with a range of campus communities, and external partners, representatives, and professional organizations, leveraging these networks to achieve targets set by the University.
- Perform other such duties as required.
Telecommuting is allowed.
About Sannam S4
The name of our company comes from the “Sannam S4” red chilli which is grown in India and is an internationally acclaimed spice and a key ingredient of Indian cuisine. These two attributes of being “widely sought after internationally” and a “key ingredient to Indian recipes” represented the ethos that the company’s co-founders Adrian Mutton and Kapil Dua wanted their new business to represent.
In establishing Sannam S4 they sought to be the “go-to” firm in India for international organisations seeking to explore, enter, and expand in the Indian market and once in the country they wanted Sannam S4 to be the key contributor to its client’s local success. Established in 2008, Sannam S4 has lived up to these aspirations. The company has gone on to develop its own international footprint and supported its client’s success in many other countries worldwide including Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Brazil, USA, UAE, UK and others. Sannam S4 is its own export success story, just as is the Sannam S4 chilli.